When Selling Your House – What Can The Kunz Team Do For You?
The often complex process required to sell your house can be confusing and exhausting. It helps to know you are not alone and that you have, at your disposal, your Agent’s professional expertise. I will help you to do the following:
- Educate you through the entire process
- Listen to your needs to understand your real estate objectives
- Help you understand all of the paperwork
- Handle any problems that arise during the transaction
- Properly prepare forms, contracts and disclosures, which are required by law, and make sure that they are legally correct
- Provide comparable sales data to assure that you are setting the proper price for your home
- Guide you regarding the repairs that should be made
- Show you homes in an effective and professional manner
- Guide you in your selection of escrow/closing and title people
- Oversee the closing process
- Help you spot buyers who are attempting to take advantage of you
- Help you understand the use and limitations of good faith deposits
- Advise you as to when you should seek the advice of an attorney
- Make sure the appraisal process is handled properly
- Help you to understand the complete escrow/closing and title process
- Advise you as to any inspections such as septic, well or soil, which might be applicable to your property
- Guide you as to how the escrow/closing instructions should be prepared
- Properly handle the walk-through process with you prior to the final closing
- See that any repairs or requirements are met prior to the closing
- Advise you as to what course of action should be taken if the buyer refuses to close the transaction
- Negotiate and deal effectively on your behalf with the buyers, other agents, escrow/closing, title people and attorneys
- See that each and every facet of the buying process is effectively and professionally handled in your best interest
Benefits of The Kunz Team as your Agent
When buying or selling a home, people often question the need for a Realtor® because they are tempted to avoid paying the commission. Keep in mind that if you take on the duties of buying or selling a home unassisted, you also assume many difficult responsibilities.
Without a Realtor®, SELLERS do all the work and take all the risks.
Time and expense
You pay for costly ads that may prove ineffective and you pay for legal fees. You must stay constantly at home “on duty” seven days a week, or miss possible contact with potential buyers.
Your “For Sale” sign and advertising may attract unqualified, curious people seeking entry into your home. Identifying a real prospect is often difficult. Without an agent, you could spend all your time with unqualified buyers. Furthermore, an agent will use their valuable contacts to find the right buyer.
For sellers without a Realtor®, negotiations lead to the most difficulties. A skillful third-party negotiator is usually necessary to secure a beneficial final agreement between the buyer and the seller and to provide a greater net return on your investment.
Realtors® can save you hours of research by sharing their knowledge about where money is available and who has the most competitive rates.
Is It Worth It?
The commission “saved” may prove inadequate to meet the total costs of your own time and marketing efforts. Who wins if you sell through a Realtor®..? You do